What I'm Doing...
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar... http://t.co/qARWLPQd 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI .... from the NACS show in Las Vegas. 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar Swamy speaks on PCI Stand… 2012-10-09
- More updates...
- A personal invitation from Omega ATC to attend the Phillips 66 convention, May 21-24, 2013
- Malware attacks are becoming more pervasive, sophisticated and dangerous
- Omega ATC at the Tech EVENT 2013. Visit display #231 April 6th-8th.
- Where do employees fall within an organization’s data security strategy?
- Protecting Credit Card Data – Old Laws Matter!
Category Archives: Social Media
Omega ATC will be exhibiting at the upcoming Tech EVENT May 6-8 in Dallas, Texas. We invite you to visit us at display location #231 and set up appointments to meet with us at the business appointment center #9065. … Continue reading →
Three tips to align your first line of defense — Your Employees — with your PCI compliance strategy An alarming statistics states, “32% of companies of all sizes have experienced 25 or more social engineering attempts within the last two years, … Continue reading →
Data terrorists target vulnerable POS systems How prepared were you with safe-guarding your data for the super storm Sandy? When breach threats exist within the IT department Show me cost-effective data security solution for my business Retailers: Let the experts … Continue reading →
Lately, police in some communities have been posting surveillance video from retail store crime scenes on social media and video upload sites to catch thieves. It seems people who know the culprits, or their clothes, weapons, hats, or even their … Continue reading →
It’s easy sharing files via social media or other free services. What are the repercussions of these free floating files?
End users have become accustomed to sharing files using social networks and file sharing platforms like Drop Box and others. Many of these are free or inexpensive enough that end users will use these to make their jobs easier, or … Continue reading →
Last posting on this topic focused on the liabilities of allowing employees visit social media sites during work hours. Following is a different point of view. Another school of thought on allowing employees spend time on social media sites during … Continue reading →
Well, looks like there are two schools of thought on this. I will deal with the cons first and in a follow-up blog talk about the positives of allowing employees to do social networking. Honestly, I am amazed that there … Continue reading →