What I'm Doing...
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar... http://t.co/qARWLPQd 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI .... from the NACS show in Las Vegas. 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar Swamy speaks on PCI Stand… 2012-10-09
- More updates...
- A personal invitation from Omega ATC to attend the Phillips 66 convention, May 21-24, 2013
- Malware attacks are becoming more pervasive, sophisticated and dangerous
- Omega ATC at the Tech EVENT 2013. Visit display #231 April 6th-8th.
- Where do employees fall within an organization’s data security strategy?
- Protecting Credit Card Data – Old Laws Matter!
Category Archives: PCI
Omega ATC will be exhibiting at the upcoming Phillips 66 convention, May 21-24 at the Aria in Las Vegas. We invite you to visit us at booth #201 to explore how we could address your data security issues. Data breaches … Continue reading
Hence, defence mechanisms have to pick up speed as well to counter these malware attacks. The usual traditional ways of preventing these attacks such as installing firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, anti-virus and security gateways are just not enough according to … Continue reading
Recently the St. Louis Metro Link settled a class action lawsuit for violating the Federal Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (passed way back in 2003) because they printed rider receipts back in 2010 and 2011 that still included the … Continue reading
Merchants processing over 1 millions credit card transactions annually need to be concerned about compliance.
Listen to this informative Webinar that addresses concerns of Merchant Levels 1 and 2. Learn through real examples on what experts have to say about the importance of systems management, data security and compliance for these 2 levels. Also a … Continue reading
Smaller merchants with over I million credit transactions annually are being scrutinized by card companies and acquiring banks
Merchants who process over 1 million Master Card or VISA transactions need to be concerned about data security and PCI Compliance. Card companies like AMEX, Master Card and VISA are increasing their emphasis on Level 2 merchants who fall into … Continue reading
‘Compliance Auditing’ is a worrisome exercise and a valid fear for several reasons. Dollars involved Discovery of the many gaps that you may not even be aware existed Remediation process which by itself could be a journey Time away from … Continue reading
This is an often asked question by almost every prospect of ours. Why should you hold on to all kinds of logs for 365 days? Log collection is an extremely important part of maintaining compliance. You would not want ot take … Continue reading
Companies dread the idea of filling out all 286 controls of the SAQ-D form. The stress for many comes not from answering ‘yes’ to the controls on the form, but from the thought that you may not be doing what … Continue reading