What I'm Doing...
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar... http://t.co/qARWLPQd 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI .... from the NACS show in Las Vegas. 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar Swamy speaks on PCI Stand… 2012-10-09
- More updates...
- Most popular methods of hacking in 2012?
- A personal invitation from Omega ATC to attend the Phillips 66 convention, May 21-24, 2013
- Malware attacks are becoming more pervasive, sophisticated and dangerous
- Omega ATC at the Tech EVENT 2013. Visit display #231 April 6th-8th.
- Where do employees fall within an organization’s data security strategy?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Computer viruses are certainly one form of malware or malicious code that most retailers have already protected against. Common antivirus products are the ones generally used by retailers for protection. However, other forms of malware especially data-stealing malware pose even more … Continue reading
It was a high-energy, upbeat, busy couple of days for Omega ATC associates at the NACStech 2012 show this year. Attendance to Omega ATC booth, response to our messages and the additional capabilities we are offering were all well-received by both existing … Continue reading
Store systems in retail environments that are not joined to your corporate domain still require that their security policies meet the security compliance requirements and that you adequately maintain the user accounts on those locally managed systems. Of course you … Continue reading
Ignorance and being oblivious to the repercussions of not taking every possible precaution to prevent personal information from falling into the wrong hands can mean not only loss of of thousands of dollars but also loss of personal identity, hassles … Continue reading
May 21-23, 2012 Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Nashville, TN Omega ATC will be present at booth #207. Please stop by for a one-on-one with a team member regarding your questions on IT systems management, data security and compliance. Call … Continue reading
Recent examples of too much control to privileged users misusing their accesses have led corporations to think twice about giving all rights to just one person. Many disastrous results can easily be avoided by having various check points and monitoring … Continue reading
There are a lot of similarities between the processes used to generally manage your business computers and those that secure them from attacks. When a security solution is built upon a full blown systems management solution, and implemented with that … Continue reading