What I'm Doing...
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar... http://t.co/qARWLPQd 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI .... from the NACS show in Las Vegas. 2012-10-09
- Finding Security Data-security experts pinpoint steps to block hackers - http://t.co/USteKPwI Omega's Shekar Swamy speaks on PCI Stand… 2012-10-09
- More updates...
- A personal invitation from Omega ATC to attend the Phillips 66 convention, May 21-24, 2013
- Malware attacks are becoming more pervasive, sophisticated and dangerous
- Omega ATC at the Tech EVENT 2013. Visit display #231 April 6th-8th.
- Where do employees fall within an organization’s data security strategy?
- Protecting Credit Card Data – Old Laws Matter!
Monthly Archives: June 2012
As a business grows, so does its dependence on the IT staff. Therefore the magnitude of effectively managing and protecting company data becomes crucial. Implementing a retail systems management solution greatly benefits any growing organization. Here are three benefits: It frees … Continue reading
When selecting a systems management solution, small business owners should look for at least these basics: Network device management and monitoring (desktops, laptops, printers, servers, storage) Hardware/Software inventory management (firmware, serial numbers, license codes, operating systems, versioning) Systems security management … Continue reading
Wireless Intrusion Prevention. How do you stop devices from connecting to your secure corporate network?
Why should you care? What are you doing about this? Unmanaged devices are connecting to your secure corporate network – iPhones, iPads, Androids, Tablets. Most of these BYODs (bring your own devices) are unapproved. With just a corporate login credential, … Continue reading
Read story published today. Flame was one of the more recent malwares created to hack computers in the middle east. The article talks about the sophisticated programming of the malware and the creators behind. “Flame is a reconnaissance tool. It can grab … Continue reading