Have you ever wondered if the credit or debit card data of your customers is hiding somewhere in employees’ laptops and desktops? Or, if employees are actually following rules by refraining from transmitting valuable card data information via end-user messaging technologies?
The only sure method in spite of policies, procedures, and training, is by scanning systems frequently for card numbers and PANS (Primary Account Numbers).
Omega deploys and manages Card Data Discovery (CDD) as part of your service, running the agentless, host-based solution frequently to make sure your systems are perpetually clean. With Omega’s CDD you can,
- scan every system in your Card Data Environment (CDE) and non-CDE managed by Omega
- find unprotected cardholder and payment card data
- find cardholder Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and PANs
- scan back office systems, servers, and workstations at headquarters; and employees’ emails for stored card information
- meet PCI DSS 3.1 requirements, specifically controls 4.2 a, b and 4.3
Reach out to us to discuss how we can get this fairly inexpensive, defensive, and proactive measure implemented. Call Thomas Duncan at 636-557-7777 x 2452 or email Security@OmegaSecure.com.