Experienced IT Systems and Network Security Analyst
To apply for jobs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Omega ATC
Omega ATC delivers cybersecurity and resilience solutions to businesses across the United States. In response to an evolving threat landscape, we leverage advanced security and network automation tools to ensure that the critical infrastructure we protect stays up and running. We are a growing team of makers and technologists shaping a world in which technology serves as a force for good.
About The Role
This role involves working closely with partnering organizations in critical infrastructure sectors — anywhere from midsize businesses to $1BB+ corporations and major public sector entities — to deploy network management, network security, cellular, and power management technologies to remote sites around the United States. Remote sites may include legacy industrial control systems and SCADA architectures with specialized networking needs, as well as complex enterprise environments. In addition, the role will involve providing tier 3 support to key clients, developing enhancements to Omega adaptive networking solutions, and helping to create technical documentation for partnering organizations to successfully onboard to the Omega platform.
Deployment and Sales Engineering
- Deployment — lead piloting, configuration and remote installation phases of network hardware and software deployment to remote locations.
- Sales Engineering – work directly with technical members of prospective clients to deliver detailed demonstrations, pilots, and technical planning efforts.
- Partner Integration – work with Omega strategic partners on integration efforts (application integration, network integration, support integration, etc.).
Network Strategy and Operations
- Develop enhancements to Omega networking solutions and systems (API integration, automations, macros, etc.).
- Help in the design and implementation of data and analytics products.
- Program Design — Help create workflows for internal and external use to support 24x7 network operations.
- Data Analysis — Use data sets, charts, and statistical techniques for problem solving.
- Process Improvement — Introduce new organizational processes from conception through pilot and implementation phases.
Managed Detection and Response
- Learn and assist with Splunk deployment and management of Splunk analytics products.
- Assist with research and development projects to improve Omega security solutions.
- Configure, install and support enterprise-level data security solutions.
- Manage remediation efforts related to security alerts on customer systems.
- Networking — Work with different wireless products and network security settings to ensure proper functioning of customer networking environments.
- Security — Use security information and event management (SIEM) tools, management of endpoint security solutions, perform vulnerability scanning.
- Tier 2/3 security support for existing customers in solving security problems over phone/email/chat.
- Build solid, trust-based relationships with clients.
- Prepare for and conduct meetings to understand customers’ data security issues.
- Continually identify and promote additional consulting engagement opportunities for Omega ATC.
- Stay current with training on new tools and skills critical to the delivery of security solutions.
- Contribute to technical thought leadership initiatives.
- Assist with operational improvement initiatives.
- Assist with efforts to ensure quality performance of incoming Omega Security Strategists.
- Assist with initiatives related to internal knowledge building.
ABOUT YOU — EXPERIENCE
- Technical background (IT, systems engineering, networking)
- Leadership or program management experience is a plus.
- Industry cybersecurity certifications — CISSP, COMPTIA Security+ or COMPTIA Network+ — a plus.
- Experience and knowledge in networking desired.
- Experience in support roles or customer service preferred.
- Experience in managing client relationships preferred.
ABOUT YOU — TRAITS
- You are a leader.
- Passion for Client Service — You are an engineer who loves working with clients and look forward to the prospect of helping organizations large and small to stay secure and resilient.
- Problem Solver – You relish the challenge of determining the root cause behind issues and finding new methods to solve problems.
- Entrepreneurial — You are unafraid to bring new ideas to the table and implement them without the need for guidance.
- Team Oriented — You have a passion for working and collaborating with people to solve problems on the fly.
- Lots of it.
- Multitasker — You can manage multiple problem solving efforts concurrently without losing your cool.
If you feel that you are a great fit for this role but are missing some of the skill and experience requirements listed above, please email us when you send us your resume and cover letter.
Compensation and Benefits
- Omega ATC offers excellent benefits to its team members. High performing individuals are amply rewarded.
- Bonus offered based on individual and company performance.
- Commissions offered on billable work for customers and projects.
- Major medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance for full-time employees.
- Paid vacation annually.
To apply for jobs, please email: email@example.com. Attach both resume and cover letter. Applicant must be a US citizen to be considered for this position. Background check and substance abuse testing are required.