Every day, I have the opportunity to engage with businesses around the country and understand how they are preparing to withstand today’s onslaught of cyberattacks.
The CIOs and IT Directors I’ve spoken to recently are realizing that their organization’s ability to stay resilient to cyberattacks is only as effective as the education they give to their employees; education that teaches individuals how to stay aware while browsing the internet and how each click of a link is a consequential choice. With the latest breach of Equifax, it’s now possible that hackers will have the information necessary to engage 143 million people across the United States through a variety of creative means. Now more than ever, Americans across the country will need to develop a heightened awareness of the communications that come through their email inboxes and cell phones in order to stay secure.
For this reason, we’ve focused our latest solutions at Omega towards ensuring that people are better prepared to handle critical information.
This year, at NACS Show 2017, Omega will be demonstrating how our solutions can help convenience retailers to effectively train employees on critical security practices even when turnover at their stores is high.
- Anti-Phishing — protect against threats that come over emails
- Security Awareness Training — educate employees on security, policies, and daily procedures withuser-friendly app-based training
- DNS Blackhole — prevent against encrypted traffic
- Encryption — manage full disc encryption for your endpoints
- Password Management — automate password updates for the entire retail chain with the proper password complexity
- Single Sign-On with 2FA — provide two factors of authentication to all commonly used web applications with ease
- Incident Response Guidance — effectively respond to security incidents and prove PCI compliance
Stop by Omega’s booth #3371 at NACS Show 2017 to discuss your security challenges, see live security demos, or find out more information about today’s threat landscape. I look forward to seeing you.
President & Senior Security Strategist