Senior Cybersecurity Support
To apply for jobs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Omega ATC
Created by American Technology Corporation, Omega ATC delivers security and compliance solutions to businesses across the United States. In response to an evolving threat landscape, we leverage data science, machine learning-powered intelligence engines, and voice user interfaces to ensure that the organizations we protect stay resilient. We are a growing team of makers and technologists shaping a world in which technology serves as a force for good.
Our culture value continuous improvement and craftsmanship, and treating customers not merely as “users” but as full human beings.
About The Role
Delivering resilience is about ensuring humanity’s ability to thrive in uncertain conditions. As part of this mission, we are looking for a qualified candidate to join our growing team that will forcefully respond to an evolving cyber threat landscape. The Cyber Resilience Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of managed security and resilience solutions to current and new Omega customers. Successful delivery of Omega’s managed solutions consists of:
- Timely and effective response to security alerts and customer requests.
- Working closely with clients on an active basis to ensure compliance with industry requirements.
- Ongoing management of client systems, networks, and connected devices.
- Working with R&D teams to improve predictive intelligence and reporting.
- Achieving high customer satisfaction and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Supporting real-time knowlege development within the cyber operations team.
- Executing successful pilots of solutions for prospective Omega customers.
- Taking part in ad hoc research and thought leadership activities.
Lastly, this position provides an opportunity for accelerated learning and promotion to a leadership role.
About You — Experience
- Technical background (IT, systems engineering, networking).
- Leadership or program management experience a plus.
- Industry cybersecurity certifications — CISSP, COMPTIA Security+ or COMPTIA Network+ preferred.
- Experience in customer servicer a plus.
- Experience in conducting and delivering research a plus.
- Experience in managing client relationships a plus.
About You — Traits
- Entrepreneurial — You are unafraid to bring new ideas to the table and implement them without the need for guidance.
- Team Oriented — You have a passion for working and collaborating with people to solve problems on-the-fly.
- Passion for Client Service — You look forward to the prospect of teaching people from a variety of industries about how to stay secure and resilient to cyber threats.
- Multitasker — You can manage multiple problem solving efforts concurrently without losing your cool.
- Local and Global Thinker — You are able to operate at both a micro level (getting into the nitty gritty of solving technical problems) and at a macro level (improving team-wide proceses).
- Energy. Lots of it.
- Hands-on — Learner You like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, testing new ideas, trying new products, and learning by doing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, a must.
About You — SKILLS
We do not require that the candidate for this role has the skills listed below on day one, but the capacity to come up to speed quickly on the below areas is a must.
- Networking — Knowledgeable in different wireless products and network security settings. Can create network diagrams. Capable of implementing network security solutions.
- Security — Experience with security information and even management (SIEM) tools and log review, familiarity with endpoint security solutions, vulnerability scanning, and more. Able to understand why certain technologies are insecure.
- General — Virtual machine experience, deep working knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Knowledge in iOS and Android a plus. Famliarity with AWS, Azure, and other cloud environments.
- Systems Management — Knowledge of patch management procedures, batch scripting, group policy editor.
- Compliance — Familiarity with common security standards (PCI Compliance, HIPAA, NIST, HITRUST, etc.)
- Other Tools — Powershell/command prompt, putty, NMAP, Wireshark, Kali, Visio, Visual Studios/eclipse/netbeans/other IDEs.
- Process Improvement — Familiar with common methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) and able to create dashboards for tracking KPIs. Experience with professional service automation or ticket management systems a plus (e.g. AutoTask and Zen Desk).
- Data Analysis — Able to use data sets, charts, and statistical techniques as aprt of regualr problem solving.
- Change Management — Experience with introducing enw organizational processes from conception through pilot and implementation phases.
- Project Management — Familiar with project planning, Microsoft Project.
If you feel that you are a great fit for this role but are missing some of the skill and experience requirements listed above, please email us when you send your resume and cover letter.
Compensation and Benefits
Omega ATC offers excellent benefits to its team members. High performing individuals are amply rewarded.
- Bonus is offered based on individual and company performance.
- Commissions are offered on billable work for customers and projects.
- Major medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance for full-time employees.
- Paid vacation annually.
To apply for jobs, please email: email@example.com. Attach both resume and cover letter.
Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for this position. Background check and substance abuse testing are required.