Senior Network Security Strategist — Deployment Lead
To apply for jobs, please email: email@example.com.
About Omega ATC
Omega ATC delivers security and network management solutions to businesses across the United States. We leverage data science, machine learning powered intelligence engines, and voice user interfaces to ensure that the organizations can adaptively respond to threats on critical operations during this Fourth Industrial Revolution. We are a growing team of makers and technologists shaping a world in which technology serves as a force for good.
About The Role
This role involves deploying network management and cellular technologies to remote locations around the United States, providing tier 3 support to key clients, and developing enhancements to Omega adaptive networking solutions.
Network Operations and Deployment
- Deployment — lead piloting, configuration and remote installation phases of hardware and software deployment to remote locations.
- Develop enhancements to Omega networking solutions and systems (API integration, automations, macros, etc.).
- Help in the design and implementation of data and analytics products.
- Program Design — Help create workflows for internal and external use to support 24x7 network operations.
- Data Analysis — Use data sets, charts, and statistical techniques for problem solving.
- Process Improvement — Introduce new organizational processes from conception through pilot and implementation phases.
Managed Detection and Response
- Learn and assist with Splunk deployment and management of Splunk analytics products.
- Assist with research and development projects to improve Omega security solutions.
- Configure, install and support enterprise-level data security solutions.
- Manage remediation efforts related to security alerts on customer systems.
- Networking — Work with different wireless products and network security settings to ensure proper functioning of customer networking environment.
- Security — Use security information and event management (SIEM) tools, management of endpoint security solutions, perform vulnerability scanning.
- Support existing customers in solving security problems over phone/email/chat.
- Handle key customer accounts in an organized manner.
- Enable customers to stay resilient to threats through management efforts.
- Build solid, trust-based relationships with clients.
- Prepare for and conduct meetings to understand customers’ data security issues.
- Continually identify and promote additional consulting engagement opportunities for Omega ATC.
About You – Experience
- Technical background (IT, systems engineering, networking)
- Leadership or program management experience a plus.
- Industry cybersecurity certifications — CISSP, COMPTIA Security+ or COMPTIA Network+ — a plus
- Experience and knowledge in networking desired.
- Experience in support roles or customer service preferred.
- Experience in managing client relationships preferred.
About You – Traits
- You are a leader.
- Passion for Client Service — You are an engineer who loves working with clients and look forward to the prospect of helping organizations large and small to stay secure and resilient.
- Problem Solver – You relish challenge of determining the root cause behind issues and finding new methods to solve problems.
- Entrepreneurial — You are unafraid to bring new ideas to the table and implement them without the need for guidance.
- Team Oriented — You have a passion for working and collaborating with people to solve problems on the fly.
- Energy. Lots of it.
- Multitasker — You can manage multiple problem solving efforts concurrently without losing your cool.
- Local and Global Thinker — You are able to operate at both a micro level (getting into the nitty gritty of solving technical problems) and at a macro level (improving team wide processes).
- Hands on Learner — You like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty, testing new ideas, trying new products, and learning by doing.
If you feel that you are a great fit for this role but are missing some of the skill and experience requirements listed above, please email us when you send us your resume and cover letter. ***
Compensation and Benefits
Omega ATC offers excellent benefits to its team members. High performing individuals are amply rewarded.
- Bonus offered based on individual and company performance.
- Commissions offered on billable work for customers and projects.
- Major medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance for full-time employees.
- Paid vacation annually.
To apply for jobs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach both resume and cover letter. Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for this position. Background check and substance abuse testing are required.