To apply for jobs, please email: email@example.com.
This is a full time position with a minimum of 3 years relevant technical experience. It is a great opportunity to grow in the field of data security. We are looking for a high energy individual to join our team of professionals. As a member of a small team of Engineers, you will use your knowledge of networks, servers, web technologies and data security to implement, support and manage projects at an enterprise level.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience working in a technical field
- Experience working with small teams
- Vendor certification or demonstrable in-depth technical expertise in Windows environment and systems management solutions like Kaseya, Microsoft Systems Center
- Knowledge of data security
- Knowledge of Windows-based networks, networking devices such as, routers, switches, and VPN
- Working knowledge of networking, client/server, and web-based technologies
- Knowledge of configuring Microsoft operating system and server family products
- Experience conducting business communications data flow analysis and collaborating with implementation teams on large-scale projects
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels of technical and management client teams
- Disciplined and self-motivated to perform with minimal supervision
- Configuring, installing, documenting, and supporting enterprise-level data security solutions
- Engaging project management, systems implementation, and support skills to help clients with their point of sale systems, in-store networks and mobile workers
- Coordinating production implementations and roll outs with client business units; and ensuring project deliverables are successfully achieved
- Continually identifying and promoting additional consulting engagement opportunities for Omega ATC
- Enabling customers to achieve PCI compliance through our efforts
- Working with qualified security assessment firms to help clients demonstrate compliance
- Support production implementations and roll outs with client business units; and ensure project deliverables are successfully achieved
Compensation and Benefits
- Omega ATC offers excellent benefits to its team members. High performing individuals are amply rewarded.
- Salary range is competitive with commensurate increases based on performance and results
- We offer major medical, dental, long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance
- Paid vacation annually
About Omega ATC
Omega ATC is an established, profitable company providing continuous compliance, security and management solutions for retail systems. Our systems and services are used by retail chains with great success. Our industry focus is convenience stores, quick service restaurants, petroleum, and specialty retail.
Omega ATC is made up of high-energy, entrepreneurial individuals who share a desire to deliver great services that make a difference to our customers. We are a recognized expert in the area of systems management, data security and compliance for the retail industry. We work hard and like to win; we approach our work with enthusiasm every day.
To apply for jobs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 636-557-7777.
Office location: 174 Clarkson Road, Suite 125, Ellisville, MO 63011.
Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for this position. Background check and substance abuse testing are required.