How can I tell if my network has been breached?
Read these seven telling signs. Look for clues like:
- Your network shows signs of unknown traffic in the payment card environment or from store to headquarters locations
- Unapproved and unknown software, files and devices installed in your network
- Data that’s been inexplicitly tampered with or deleted
- You notice unusual after-hours activity in your network
- You find unauthorized new user accounts added to your system
- Your systems are shutting down and rebooting spontaneously
- Your anti-virus software is not working correctly or is being disabled without command
Continued on the next blog – I have identified signs that my network has been breached. What do I do now?