Role of a Security Strategist
A Security Strategist should be able to do the following for you:
- Help you complete the majority of the 280+ SAQ — a major step in the compliance process.
- Conduct an operation-wide compliance review to identify potential areas of credit card breach and the potential monetary exposure associated with non-compliance.
- Review your technology across all your retail outlets to make sure your PCI compliance solution works with your current hardware and software.
- Review a wide variety of security processes and policies to provide you with an assessment of where you might be vulnerable to employee theft or a breach.
- Always be available to help you deal with compliance verification issues and prepare for a PCI compliance audit to ensure you receive a passing grade.
If you need help assessing your network environment or prepare for a compliance audit, let us know. Call 636-557-7777 or email email@example.com.